Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TWENTY!!!

I have reached my twentieth blog! I don't think I was this excited on my twentieth birthday! Anyway it has been fun looking back at my posts. I was never one to keep a journal but this is really easy.

I have had a busy summer. I didn't get to do any of the stuff I wanted to, but some how life works out anyway. I have found myself helping others allot so that has to count for something, right?

I don't have much to brag about, but I do have something to share. I have noticed that there are things I take for granted every day, and the moment I start to recognize them and try to instill some gratitude for them in my life, forces start to work against me! It is almost unbelievable how it happens.

So let me just say this, "Lord, thank you for ALL my blessings, thank you for my family. Thank you for my home. Thank you for the health you give us, and the safety you grant us every day. Thank you for the ability to work. For the freedoms we have in this country. For the opportunity we have to go to school. Thank you for the food we eat, and the clean water we drink. Thank you for our religious leaders. But mostly, Lord, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be born in a time where the world knows CHRIST. I am so grateful you loved me enough to give me a Savior! Knowing me like you do, I am glad to be forgiven every mistake (and there are many) that I make."

And to my adversary, "LEAVE ME ALONE, SATAN!!! You don't offer anything I need and I don't want to be your friend."

"God's gifts are not forced upon us; we may receive them with joy and gratitude..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.