Wednesday, September 2, 2009

23

I am very possessive about my family... ok, maybe possessed is a better word, But how am I suppose to feel?

Let me just say- PROTECTIVE!!! I am also very, very, very tired! I don't want advice on how to deal with the trouble some members of my family are going through. I want the trouble to be done with. I want the good life for once!!!

AANNNDDDD I already know and count my blessings. I also count my hardships and have thought about counting beans! (although I would probably be committed if I attempted it)

Whoever thought up the word persevere was retarded!!!!

You know, there is nothing better than venting once in a while.

"The sun will come out TOMARROW"

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.