Sunday, October 18, 2009

29

I have had sick kids home from school for a week, so my house is nice and sanitary! I didn't want anyone else sick so I was really careful to scrub everything! Isn't it funny that being sick can bring out the "scrub bug" in most people. ("scrub bug" is copy-righted by me, so use it all you want!)

Tonight we had a family dinner at my cousin's house. Her dad passed away last week and the funeral is tomorrow afternoon. I feel bad for her because her mom passed away in January, so now she has lost both parents. Thank goodness she has a very large extended family! It was nice to get together for a private dinner. I hope she sleeps well tonight and finds peace at the service tomorrow. I know she won't go hungry for a few days at least, her fridge is full of ham, potatoes, and baked beans, and there are 2 chocolate cakes on her counter for breakfast.

On wed. we have an appointment with the transplant team! Wish us luck, offer prayers, rub your lucky rabbit's foot, I don't care how you send it, just send us luck!
We have been waiting a long time for this and I want good news!!!!

"A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance..."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.