Tuesday, January 12, 2010

40

Elder Kristola is going home tomarrow.

Gosh, I'm crying! This kid was only in our lives for 2 months and I feel like I'm loosing one of my own! I was fine knowing he was wandering around somewhere in the County, I could write him, I asked every missionary we saw if they knew him, I wondered who was feeding him, and I secretly hoped he would be called back to our area before he left.

He's comming to visit tonight. We are excited to see him before he goes. I hope he knows how special he is to our family. As time goes on, he might forget about us, but I will never forget him. I don't think any of my family will. He was the "answer to my prayers" literally.

We opened the door and found him on the doorstep. Straight from God. Wow!
For those of you who don't think God is listening, I hope you have an experience just like this. I will never doubt again. I KNOW God listens!
I KNOW God answers! I was begging and God said, "Here you go." Talk about perfect parenting skills.

So now I am wondering what I can give Elder Kristola that will let him know how much we loved having him in our lives? I wrote him a poem. Those of you who have them know these are pieces of my heart. My work is personal to me, detailing experiences I want to treasure forever. It's my way of saying "Thank you, with all my heart".

So, Elder Kristola- Be safe, Stay strong, and remember what you're here for. We love you and thank you, forever!

"For the Son of man will come in the glory of his Father with his angels..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.