Monday, January 31, 2011

88

February starts tomorrow and most minds will be thinking about Valentines Day.

I am having an EXTREMELY hard time loving anyone and if you are a reader of my blog you can practically track my misery the last couple of months. I have decided that my attitude needs a major adjustment!

So starting tomorrow I will find 14 people, (one a day, every day until Valentines) and in some way, shape or form let them know I love them. I already know who I am going to "get" tomorrow and will just have to fill in the rest as I go.

In fourteen days I will let you know how it went. If you don't hear from me...

Well, I guess you'll know for sure that being nice really did kill me!

"...of which the greatest of these is love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.