Wednesday, March 31, 2010

51

Dear God,

 I'm sorry to have to bother you again but...

* I would really like to know what I'm supose to be learning from this financial trial? I must not have caught on the first hundred times because I seem to be experiencing this one every few months or so.

* Why did you loan me these weird creatures called "children" and do you mind what contition they're in when you get them back?

* Have you heard from my husband? Just checking, he threatened to call and tattle on me! Whatever he told you has to be taken with a grain of salt, after all I'M the one paying tithing!

* Could you pleasseee talk to my mom, she seems to think I need to relax. I told her I can't right now or I'de fall apart, (maybe in May) but I did let her know that You've got it handled. Maybe you could reassure her, she would listen to you.

* and if you find a minute, I could really use some hugs right now! I promise to share with everyone. (o.k. maybe not the cop who gave me a ticket, or my mother-in-law, or the people who don't pay us, or....) at least I'm being honest!

* Yes, I'm sure that's everything for now but keep the line open in case I forgot something.

"God's word will hold strong, even if the rest of life unravels."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.