I'm sorry to have to bother you again but...
* I would really like to know what I'm supose to be learning from this financial trial? I must not have caught on the first hundred times because I seem to be experiencing this one every few months or so.
* Why did you loan me these weird creatures called "children" and do you mind what contition they're in when you get them back?
* Have you heard from my husband? Just checking, he threatened to call and tattle on me! Whatever he told you has to be taken with a grain of salt, after all I'M the one paying tithing!
* Could you pleasseee talk to my mom, she seems to think I need to relax. I told her I can't right now or I'de fall apart, (maybe in May) but I did let her know that You've got it handled. Maybe you could reassure her, she would listen to you.
* and if you find a minute, I could really use some hugs right now! I promise to share with everyone. (o.k. maybe not the cop who gave me a ticket, or my mother-in-law, or the people who don't pay us, or....) at least I'm being honest!
* Yes, I'm sure that's everything for now but keep the line open in case I forgot something.
"God's word will hold strong, even if the rest of life unravels."
May 2017 :)
2 months ago