Monday, December 13, 2010

83

I was feeling the Christmas spirit while grocery shopping the other night. There was a little old lady right in front of me at the checkout line so I tryed something new and asked her if I could pay for her groceries. (about $10.00 or so) That nice lady smiled and said to me, "No thank you, but I want you to know that offer just made my day."

My brilliant comeback-

"Well, I wish you would have made my day!"

Why, oh, why does my mouth work faster than my brain?

In my desperation to leave the store, I did leave my change ($8.00) for the guy behind me in line who was laughing at me. I really hope he lets the kid who was standing with him know that I was trying to be kind!

This is why I love secret-Santa!

"...He knows when you've been good or bad...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.