Wednesday, March 2, 2011

91

We have been busy redecorating my daughter's bedroom. It hasn't been painted in 10 yrs.
I had been saving to re-do my own room but decided she needed it more, after all she has been so good this last year and a half while I have struggled with other family members.

The room is now lemon twist yellow with ceiling, doors and trim in bright white. there is plenty of horse shoes on the walls, a mirror and a plaque hanging up as well. We haven't put up the new ceiling fan or the curtains yet, that is this weekend's project but when we finish it all and the last wrinkle is smoothed from the new comforter, my daughter will be completely happy with her "new room."

"It's the simple things..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.