Wednesday, July 13, 2011

102

I think I was born into the wrong body.

I don't want to be human.

Somewhere things got mixed-up, I am sure I was meant to be a tiger.

Wearing orange every day would be fantastic, and I would finally look good in stripes.

PETA would envy my wardrobe.

My big mouth would be an asset and no one would be mad when I ripped someone's head off.

When I talked, everyone would listen... or else.

My stare would be intimidating.

I would have the most adorable babies!

Better yet, they would be grown and out of the house by the time they were two!!

No matter how old I got or how much I weighed, others would still call me exotic.

Oh, how I envy the lucky soul who got my real body!

"human cleverness must remain subordinate to nature's wisdom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.