Sunday, September 23, 2012

133

I woke up this morning to all the cats sitting on the edge of the bed, staring intently out the window and every few seconds 1 of them would make a "clicking sound". When I moved my eyes to look at what held their interest, at first I couldn't see anything...

But right as I was getting out of bed to open the window, a little woodpecker hopped into view and started screeching at my cats! What a cute little bird! He hopped away into the top branches after a few minutes of "proving himself tuff" and we quit hearing from him seconds after that but the cats stayed watching out the window for a long time.

What a fun look at nature to wake up too, and I'm glad I don't sleep with an open window.
Now if Gilbert spots him we might have a problem! lol.

"... untangle your life and restore harmony."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.