Wednesday, October 10, 2012

134

Things have been very quiet around here. I decided to start one project which in turn has become many projects and we all no how that goes... My house looks like it has been in the path of a tornado!

So, the other night my husband and I got into a little disagreement over dinner. It went something like this;

Husband, "what are we having for dinner?"

Me, "we need to finish the fruit loops."

Husband, "I'm sick of fruit loops, I want something different!"

Me, "you bought the fruit loops & I don't like them, so you need to eat them. Besides I don't want to dirty a bunch of dishes!"

Husband, "Why can't we have a break from fruit loops? I feel like that's all I ever eat anymore, I want some variety!"

Me, "fine, have it your way! I don't want to listen to you whine so go ahead and open the cookie chrisp and I'll eat the fruit loops!"

Ha, ha, ha! Our life as "empty-nesters!"

"It's the meal of champions"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.