Friday, November 9, 2012

137

...And to continue cooking bloopers,

I have been baking allot (mostly because the heater hadn't been turned on. Now that it has been the baking has slowed waayyyy down!) & had a batch of muffins in the oven when my neighbor stopped in a few days ago.

I had to run to the bathroom when the timer went off, so my nice neighbor hollered, "I'll get those out for you!" When she opened the oven door I heard her say, "your oven is really clean! No matter how many times I scrub mine it never comes clean!"

As I walked out of the bathroom she asked, "just how long have you had this oven?"

"9 years." I replied.

"How do you keep it so clean?!" She demanded, " my self-cleaning doesn't do this & neither does a scrubber!"

I just smiled & complimented Maytag.

There was NO WAY I was going to admit why it's stayed as clean as it has! Ha, ha, ha!

"some of the best kept secrets..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.