Saturday, April 20, 2013

143

Can you believe it's almost May? There has been some good things happening around here...

Son got a job! (& not with family) Daughter got a raise & a promotion at work. Husband is recovering nicely & is back to work with doctor approval, and I have kept on top of bills, completed taxes, depleted checking account, Lol! & have high hopes for this summer.

I'm also making great strides in paying off my student loan despite the set back of surgery.

So it's with a hopeful heart that I set my sights on some repairs/fixing up of our home this summer. It's getting pretty desperate! The kitchen floor needs to be finished, trim in living room replaced, paint all around, (this was placed on hold when daughter came to her senses and moved back home) new carpet (but that isn't happening this summer) and a new roof. The roof needed to be done last year but it made it through on a wing & lot's of prayer!

So here's to a happy spring and a happy wife, mother, self... me!

"Let's get this party started!"







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife by choice, mother by chance, massage therapist by trade, and saved by grace.